Zocoi Vietnamese /ʒoʊ kɔɪ/: (informal) Let's watch/read together

Applying for green card under EB2 category

Reference Link 1
Reference Link 2

  1. - Master Degree or Bachelor with 5 experiences
  2. - Exceptional Ability (meet 3 of those above)
    • - Official academic record showing that you have a degree, diploma, certificate, or similar award from a college, university, school, or other institution of learning relating to your area of exceptional ability
    • - Letters documenting at least 10 years of full-time experience in your occupation
    • - A license to practice your profession or certification for your profession or occupation
    • - Evidence that you have commanded a salary or other remuneration for services that demonstrates your exceptional ability
    • - Membership in a professional association(s)
    • - Recognition for your achievements and significant contributions to your industry or field by your peers, government entities, professional or business organizations
    • - Other comparable evidence of eligibility is also acceptable.